Thursday, October 2, 2014

Is it right to accept the unfairness of life?

Yesterday I wondered why so many people are angry. Someone today said life is not fair. It's not the first time I've heard it. Heck, I've said it myself. I wonder if that is why so many people are angry. We get stuck in the idea that life should be fair and when it doesn't meet our expectations we get upset. I am stuck wondering if we should accept that life is unfair? If we accept injustice, will we quit opposing it? When do we fight for change and when do we let go of the reigns and just let it be? Anger is a sign that our needs aren't being met. So do we demand change or change our expectations?It's a fine balancing act. Anger can be productive and it can be destructive. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment